| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint John, New Brunswick in July is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 103.7mm (4.1in) of water is laid down during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Saint John, New Brunswick is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:13 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 15:36 long with an average length of 15:16.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint John, New Brunswick July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint John, New Brunswick:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) N
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) NW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 324.5 kms (201.6 miles) W
- Orono, Me, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.2 miles) S
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) N
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 189.9 kms (118 miles) N
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 202.2 kms (125.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 239.4 kms (148.8 miles) ENE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) NE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) ESE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) ESE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) ESE
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) S